For all those that are interested in being part of Garden City University College this article is for you as we present to you the university admission requirement.
Below are the requirements you are expected to bear in mind if you are to apply for the university
- Credit passes (A/A1-D/C4-C6) in 6 SSCE/WASSCE/GBCE subjects including 3 core subjects: English, Mathematics and Integrated science and 3 elective subjects with at least aggregate 24 or 36 for SSSCE and WASSCE respectively
- Five ordinary level credit passes English and Mathematics or plus at least three ‘A’ level/ABCE passes
- HND qualifications with option in relevant areas of specialization are also eligible for Top-up programmes
- Applicants seeking admission to BSc computer science programme must in addition to the above qualification have a credit pass in elective Mathematics. Applicants with other equivalent or professional qualification would be considered after assessment of the relevant qualification and placed appropriately
- RSA, SRN, RGN, RGM ‘A’ level Holders and those with other equivalent qualifications plus basic SSCE/WASSCE/’O’ level qualifications will be placed at level 200 & 300 for a three & two year top up programmes
- For mature candidates to apply for admission, an applicant must have the following:
a) Must be 25 years at the time of application
b) Must have passes in English and mathematics in SSSCE/WASSCE
c) Must have a minimum of two years work experience
d) Must pass a GCUC Mature student entry examinations.
- Candidates with general art and general agriculture backgrounds are also eligible for BSc. Nursing Diploma (Nursing)/SRN/RGN holders are eligible for top-up programmes
Check Out Full Article Here http://www.gcuc.edu.gh/index.php/en/prospectivestudents/entry-requirement-2